Customers Also Bought
Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing with Silver by McKesson is a sterile, antimicrobial wound dressing that is designed to assist with reducing infections and decreasing bioburden. The Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing with Silver acts as a primary wound dressing that can be cut to fit wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. The dressing releases silver ions when coming into contact with wound fluid, protecting the dressing from bacterial colonization and in turn providing an effective barrier to bacterial penetration. Requires a secondary wound dressing.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing with Silver, such as Kendall 6715 KERLIX 4.5x4.1 Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile and Betadine Antiseptic Prep Solution.
Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing with Silver Features and Benefits:
- Helps Absorb Moderate to Heavy Amounts of Wound Exudate and May Help Control Minor Bleeding.
- Can Be Used to Fill or Pack the Dead Space In a Wound.
- A Secondary Dressing Is Needed to Hold Alginates In Place and to Protect the Wound From Outside Contaminants.
- Optimal Gelling Profile Allows Dressing to Avoid Sticking to the Wound Bed and Helps Maintain Physical Integrity to Allow Removal From the Wound In One Place.
- Highly Absorptive, Non-Occlusive.
- May Be Trimmed to Fit Wound Dimensions.
- Do Not Reuse.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing With Silver Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver
- Color: White
- Impregnated Ingredient: Silver
- Material: Calcium Alginate
- Shape: Square, Rectangle, Rope
- Sterility: Sterile
- HCPCS Code: A6196, A6197, A6199
- UNSPSC Code: 42311540
- Product Number: 3557, 3558, 3559, 3560, 61-88512, 61-88522, 61-88544, 61-88545, 61-88548, 61-88582
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns