Smiths Medical CADD Extension Sets are designed to be used with CADD Medication Cassette Reservoirs. Smiths Medical CADD Pump Tubing feature 60 inch tubing, male luer lock connector, a clamp, and integral anti-siphon valve flow control. The 21-7106 has a 0.2 micron filter. These extension sets are required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
Product Features and Benefits
- Male Luer Lock Connector
- Integral Anti-Siphon Valve Flow Control
- 60 Inch Pump Tubing
- Designed to be Used with CADD Medication Cassette Reservoirs
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Brand: CADD
- Product Numbers: 21-7106, 21-7047
- Tubing Size: 60 Inch
- Lock Connector Type: Male Luer
- UNSPSC Code: 42221616
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!