Customers Also Bought
C-TRAC is a wrist device manufactured by Carpal Doctors to treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. C-TRAC is not another Carpal Tunnel wrist brace but actually provides Carpal Tunnel Treatment. C-TRAC works by stretching the carpal ligament avoiding the need of surgical correction. Many Carpal Tunnel Syndrome physicians recommend C-TRAC Carpal Tunnel Therapy before considering surgery. In fact, 75% of patients that were recommended to have surgery did not need surgery after 4 weeks of use. Most patients obtain 70-80% decrease in symptoms in the first 2 weeks of using this Carpal Tunnel Treatment. C TRAC works on both hands, you do not need to buy one for your right hand and another for your left. The therapy takes 5 minutes, 3 times a day, for 4-6 weeks. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome patients do not need to use this wrist treatment while working or sleeping. Many physicians are recommending their patients to use this treatment before considering surgery. Carpal Doctors offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
- Plastic wrist frame
- Air Bladder
- Manometer for measuring pressure in mmHg
- Rubber Bulb with Nozzle to inflate/deflate the air bladder
Carpal Doctors C-TRAC Carpal Tunnel Therapy Features & Benefits
- Provides an effective treatment for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
- Stretches the carpal ligament.
- Works for both hands. Patients do not need to buy one for the right hand and another one for the left hand.
- May be used repeatedly.
- Safe and gentle treatment.
- FDA approved.
Carpal Doctors CTRAC Carpel Tunnel Treatment Specifications
- Product Numbers: CTRAC-S, CTRAC-M, CTRAC-L, CTRAC-XL.
- Class 1 FDA Device.
- Worker’s Compensation Case Manager Billing Code: ICD-354.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Carpal Doctors.
- Brand: C-TRAC.
- HCPCS codes: 1399, 3807.
- Carpal Doctors CTRAC Warranty: 30-days limited.
- CTRAC Brochure
- Clinical Research Study Abstract Regarding CTRAC
- CTRAC Clinical Research Study
- C-TRAC Use Instructions
- Size Chart
Measure your hand with a tape measure or ruler as shown in the adjacent photo. This measurement is based on the distance between the metacarpophalangeal joint from the base of the index finger to the base of the little finger. With this measurement of the width of the knuckles, refer to the chart below to select the option that best fits your measurement.
Size Measurement Small Less than 3 Inches Medium 3 to 4 Inches Large 4 to 5 Inches
What is CTRAC Therapy? Video (2.59 minutes)
How to Use CTRAC for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatments Video (2:22 minutes)
- Humberto Porrata MD, Alejandro Porrata MD, and Julian Sosner MD. Carpal Tunnel Ligament Traction Device Treatment, Clinical Services Journal, September, 2007.
- R.B. Rosenbaum, J.L. Ochoa. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Other Disorders of the Median Nerve. Butterworth and Heinemann, 1993.
- F. Destefano, D. Nordstrom, R. Vierkant. Long Term Symptom Outcomes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and its Treatment. Journal of Hand Surgery, 1997, 22A: 200-10.
- J. Bland. Do Nerve Conduction Studies Predict the Outcome of Carpal Tunnel Decompression? Muscle Nerve, 2001, 24: 935-40.
- B.T. Harter, J.E. McKiernan, S.S Kirzinger, F.W.Archer, C.K. Peters, K.C. Harter. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Surgical and Nonsurgical Treatment. Journal of Hand Surgery. 1993, 18A: 734-39.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Carpal Doctors
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history