Other Cutimed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
BSN Medical 7992904 Cutimed Siltec Sorbact, 9 Inch x 9 Inch is a wound dressing best used for the absorption of moderate-to-high exudating wounds. The super-absorbent particles within the padding are able to lift and gather exudate while expanding to take in more if necessary. A binding surface inactivates bacteria through hydrophobic interaction, differentiating itself from dressings that contain silver or other microbial properties. The containment area helps to keep the bacterial cell wall intact, allowing for a more natural healing process while preventing infections to the wound bed.
Cutimed Sorbact is available in a 9-inch by 9-inch size, covering 81 square inches of space to allow for better coverage of wider or deeper abrasions.
Product Features and Benefits
- Able to Absorb Mid-to-High Level Exudate
- Absorption Particles Help Penetrate and Lift Exudate
- Padding Expands as More Exudate is Lifted from the Bed
- Binding Surface Inactivates Bacteria, Preventing Infection
- More Natural Healing Process to the Bed Over Time
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Application: Dermal Wounds/Abrasions
- Wound Depth: Shallow, Deep
- Exudate: Mid-to-High Level
- HCPCS: A6213
- Product Number: 7992904
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!