Other Cutimed product(s)
BSN Medical 7992900 Cutimed Siltec Sorbact Dressing uses a combination of absorption and infection management in order to heal wounds faster. Super absorbent particles within foam layers are able to self-adjust from moderate-to-high absorption depending on the amount of exudate being pulled from the wound bed. Sorbact uses a physically binding surface in order to inactivate bacteria, which differs from bandages containing silver. This effect keeps the bacterial cell wall intact for a more natural healing process.
Siltec Sorbact is a foam dressing available in a 3-inch x 3-inch (10cm x 10cm) size, offering coverage for smaller exudating wounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Combination of Materials Helps Heal Wounds
- Uses Absorption and Infection Management
- Absorbent Particles Able to Self-Adjust
- Works well with Mid-to-High Exudating Wounds
- Binding Surface Helps Inactivate Bacteria
- Large Enough to Cover Small Exudating Wounds
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Application: Wound Management
- Purpose: Lifts Wound Exudate
- Size: 10 cm x 10 cm (3 In x 3 In)
- Product Number: 7992900
- HCPCS: A6212
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Cutimed
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!