Other Leukomed product(s)
BSN Medical 7619900 Leukomed Post-Op Dressing is a surgical dressing that protects the wound area from infection and reduces harmful microbes thanks to its Sorbact-coated contact layer. The Sorbact acts as a binding agent that repels bacteria by not allowing it to mix with water or water vapor. With the ability to keep the cell wall intact, Leukomed Sorbact will allow for a more natural wound healing process. This wound dressing is great at preventing long-term infections as well.
The size of the Leukomed is also convenient enough to cover small wound sizes such as small incisions. Each dressing is individually wrapped for sterility. Each box ordered contains 20 pieces to allow for multiple coverings or multiple usages, preventing constant reorders.
Product Features and Benefits
- Protects Wound Area from Infection
- Reduces Harmful Microbes from Penetrating
- Repels Bacteria by Preventing Water Mixture
- Keeps Cell Wall Intact for Natural Healing
- Tight Seal to Prevent Long-Term Infections
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Leukomed Sorbact
- Overall Size: 2 Inch x 3 Inch
- Pad Size: 1.1 Inch x 1.5 Inch
- HCPCS: A6251
- Product Number: 7619900
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!