Other Sorbion product(s)
- Cutimed Sorbion Sachet S 7323206 | 10 x 10 cm | 4 x 4 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sana 7323325 | 22 x 12 cm | 9 x 5 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sana 7323322 | 12 x 12 cm | 5 x 5 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sana Multi Star 7323803 | 17 cm | 7 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sachet Multi Star Dressing 7323701 | 8 cm | 3.5 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sachet XL 7324000 | 45 x 25 cm |18 x 10 Inch by BSN
Customers Also Bought
Cutimed® Sorbion® Sachet Multi Star Dressing 7323703 is part of Super Absorbent Dressing line by BSN Medical designed to absorb high amounts of wound exudate. The 5.5-inch diameter Multi Star dressing is sterile and has a unique star shape adding flexibility on all sides helpful for hard to dress regions such as elbow, chest wall, heel and sacrum.
Sorbion Sachet Multi Star effectively absorbs wound exudate with BSN's Hydration Response Technology comprised of a blend of mechanically modified cellulose fibers and gel-forming polymers. As exudate is taken into its core, the gel traps in harmful bacteria allowing wound to heal faster. It also creates the balance needed in maintaining a moist wound environment for faster wound healing. This technology reduces odor and its structure will never compromise and leak fluids.
The Multi Star Dressing is available in a box of 10. It can be left on the wound for up to four days. This dressing is also offered in 3.5 Inch helpful in molding in between toes after wart or bunion removal or injury.
Features and Benefits
- Four Flexible Quadrants
- Superior Absorption
- Larger Surface Area to Bend Well
- Core Won't Leak
- Long Wearing Time
- Removes Harmful Bacteria
- Controls Odor
- Easy to Apply
- Less Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Cutimed
- Item Number: 7323703
- Quantity: Box of 10
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505
- Application: Flexible Applications on Heel, Foot, Chest
- For moderate to high exuding wounds in hard to dress regions. It is also helpful for treatment of venous, diabetic or pressure ulcers.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents