Other Sorbion product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Fragile and sensitive skin requires Cutimed® Sorbion Sana 7323322, a specialized dressing for patients with contact sensitivity. It's extra gentle due to its three-dimensional design that minimizes contact and eliminates the need for a wound bed contact layer. Sorbion Sana dressing also increases patient comfort because it requires less dressing changes. It protects the wound or ulcer up to four to seven days, depending on amount of exudate.
This dressing is a 5 x 5 inch square to manage a large amount of wound exudate as a Super Absorbent Dressings. Sorbion Sana is manufactured by BSN Medical and uses its Hydration Response Technology which is a blend of cellulose fibers and gel-forming polymers. The polymers quickly turn into gel to soak in wound exudate and harmful bacteria while creating an optimal healing environment. This is why it's ideal for wounds with both moist and dry regions. Its outer layer adds a protective barrier and will prevent leakage. It's made of strong polyethylene that's hypoallergenic for continued sensitivity to patient's skin.
When needing additional coverage, try Sorbion Sana with sizes up to 10 x 9 inches.
Features and Benefits:
- 3D Packet Design for Less Wound Bed Contact
- Longer Protection for Fewer Dressing Changes
- Hypoallergenic Material
- Increased Patient Comfort
- Faster Healing
- Quick Wound Exudate Uptake
- Locks in Bacteria
- Gel and Outerlayer Prevents Leakage
- Gel Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Cutimed
- Item Number: 7323322
- Size: 5 x 5 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Shape: Square
- Non-Adherent Dressing
- Material: Hypoallergenic Polyethylene
- Inside: Cellulose Fibers and Gel-Forming Polymers
- HCPCS Code: A6196
- Wear Time: 4 to 7 Days
- Application: Low to High Exuding Wounds with Uneven Healing
- Indications: Pain-Sensitive Patients
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Sorbion
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!