Other Cutimed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
BSN Medical's Cutimed Sorbion Sachet S 3 x 3 Inch Dressing 7323200 works perfectly for primary wound care and can be worn comfortably with any primary wound. The fiber material is thick enough to pull away exudate from the wound while also absorbing and locking away excess from the wound area. It's also able to pull away debris, take in wound germs and is able to assist in the wound cleansing phase. The border creates a tight seal against the skin, giving it the ability to create a gel-like moist environment for faster healing time than other dressing types.
The Sachet S can be used for moderate to high exudating wounds as well as both acute and chronic wounds. These also work well for pressure ulcers and other wound types with different coverage on them. Sorbion creates an excellent wound coverage capacity by absorbing and retaining high amounts of exudate from the area. A gel-like formation is created to maximum moisture retention. Under the right usage, this super absorbant dressing reduces the amount of dead tissue formation and the risk of cross-contamination.
Sachet S will tightly secure against the skin and works great with compression therapy such as garments. A proper seal will reduce odors and lower the risk of skin irritation or infection. The 3-inch squared size is perfect for small-to-mid sized wounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Thick Fibers to Pull Away Exudate
- Absorbs and Locks Excess Fluid
- Removes Debris and Takes in Germs
- Fiber Material for Better Maintenance
- Better Lifting for Faster Healing Time
- Great for Acute and Chronic Wound Types
- Gel-Like Environment for Moisture Retention
- Reduces Chance of Necrotic Tissue Formation
- Works With Compression Therapy Garments
- Reduces Odor and Skin Irritation over Time
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Sorbion
- Size: 3 Inch x 3 Inch (7.5 cm x 7.5 cm)
- Available Quantities: Each, Box
- Acute, Chronic Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Secondary Intention Wounds
- Secure Border: Yes
- Odor Reducer: Yes
- Skin Irritation: Reduced
- Compression Compatible: Yes
- Product Number: 7323200
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!