Comprilan® Short Stretch Compression Bandages by BSN Medical is the gold standard for compression bandaging to effectively treat lymphedema. It provides high working pressure and low resting pressure to improve venous return and reduce edema. The compression bandaging is also recommended for patients recovering from vein ligation surgery.
Comprilan® Stretch bandages are made with breathable cotton with flexible elastic. Its interlocking weave creates a short stretch to receive consistent compression. It's also recommended to apply Artiflex Padding Bandage that assists in pressure distribution with additional comfort. For individuals with an allergy to latex, this creates an important protective layer before the compression bandage application.
Choose from a variety of sizes of Comprilan® Compression bandage rolls starting from 1.6 to 4.7 inch widths on 5.5 yard rolls. It's easy to apply and comes with closures to prevent the bandage from unraveling.
Features and Benefits:
- Distributes Pressure Evenly
- Air Permeable Cotton
- Even Pressure Distribution
- Easy to Apply with Closures
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Reduces Swelling
- Lightweight Bandage
- Washable and Reusable
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Sub-Brand: Jobst
- Widths: 1.6, 3.8, 4.7, 2.4, 3.1, 3.9, 4.7 Inches
- Yards: 5.5, 10.9
- Shape: Roll
- Color: Tan
- Latex Free: No
- Material: Cotton with Textile Elastic
- Closure Type: 2 Clip Detached Closures
- Application: Lymphedema Compression Bandages and Venous Ligation
- Product Numbers: 77187, 77188, 77189, 0102600, 0102700, 0102800, 0102900
Comprilan Short Stretch Compression Bandage Application Technique Video (4:42 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the proper way to clean the Comprilan Short Stretch Compression Bandage?
Question by: Linda Vail on Jan 9, 2018 8:08:00 PMThe manufacturer states it can be machine washed and dried.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 9, 2018 7:50:00 AM