Brewer Assist Power Procedure Table is adjustable to meet any procedure needs, such as supine, left lateral plane, lithotomy and proctology. It comes with an exclusive, easy-to-adjust, 3-point pivot headrest and supports up to 450 lbs. It makes any procedure fast, comfortable and safe for both patients and medical professionals.
It is handcrafted and comes in a variety of upholstery options to fit the aesthetics of any clinical office. The upholstery is plush and easily wiped with disinfectant clothes for simple and quick cleaning. It has the ability to be raised to 40 inches in height and lowered to 19 inches for easy and safe wheelchair transfers. This table comes with an integrated paper roll holder and standard intuitive foot controls (programmable options available). It comes with Brewer's standard 3-year warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
The many advantages that come along with this table, such as the extendable leg rest increases safety and comfort for patients and allows for advanced efficiency for medical teams.
Product Features and Benefits
- Extra-Low Voltage Actuators
- Safety Release Actuators
- Seamless Easy-to-Clean Upholstery
- Pivot Headrest
- Built-in Paper Dispenser
- Easy Lateral Wheelchair Transfers
- Extendable Leg Rest
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Height: 19 Inch - 40 Inch (48.3 cm - 101.6 cm)
- Length: 69 Inch (175.3 cm)
- Width: 28 Inch (71.1 cm)
- Headrest: 13 Inch x 11 Inch (33 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Leg Rest: 16.6 Inch x 11.25 Inch (42.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Length w/Headrest & Leg Rest Extended: 80 Inch (203.2 cm)
- Base: 24 Inch W x 36 Inch L (61 cm x 91.4 cm)
- Tilt Range/Trendelenburg: to 30 Degrees
- 115 VAC - 60 Hz
- CAL-133 Fire Resistant Upholstery
- Brewer products conform to US and Canadian Electrical and medical industry regulations and codes.
- UL 60601-1
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure offers features and benefits along with photos of typical usage.
Brewer Assist Procedure Table Demontsration and Review Video (1:52 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!