Other Boost product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Boost High Protein Drink formulated to provide protein. Protein is a building block of muscle, and is necessary to build and repair tissue. BOOST High Protein Drink—with its delicious taste—is a great source of protein. It provides 30% Daily Value of protein and 60% Daily Value of Vitamin D per 8 fluid ounce serving to help you be your best and keep pace with your busy life. BOOST High Protein Drink comes in 3 delightful flavors —Very Vanilla, Rich Chocolate, and Creamy Strawberry. All flavors of BOOST High Protein Drink are backed by Nestle's money-back Great Taste Guarantee.
Boost High Protein Drink is manufactured by Nestle for those who need to augment their normal diet. Boost High Protein is a Nutritional Supplement for individuals needing to enrich their diet with protein-, vitamin- and mineral-fortified supplements.
Boost High Protein Drink Provides Nutrition Support for the Following
- Increased protein requirements
- Protein-calorie malnutrition
- Reduced appetite.
Features & Benefits
- Blend of 26 vitamins and minerals.
- Packaged in Tetra Brik cartons.
- Contains CalciLock™† blend of essential nutrients to help support bone health.CalciLock™ is a combination of essential nutrients to help build and maintain strong bones. This nutrient blend includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins D, C & K and is designed to help support healthy bone development.
- Antioxidants (selenium, vitamins C & E and beta carotene) to help support a healthy immune system.
- 3 g of PREBIO¹™, a blend of prebiotic fibers designed to help promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria and support a healthy digestive system.
- 15 grams high-quality protein to help maintain muscle.
- Product Numbers: 094139.
- Flavor Options: Very Vanilla.
- Size: 8 ounces.
- Calories: 240.
- Protein Source: milk protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, calcium and sodium caseinates.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 25%
- Carbohydrate: 53%
- Fat: 22%
- Appropriate for these diets: lactose intolerance, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher.
- NPC:N Ratio 80:1
- n6:n3 Ratio 4.9:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water) Vanilla 650
- Water 85%
- Meets 100% RDI for 24 key micronutrients 1185 mL
- Fiber Content (Source) 3 g/8 fl oz (FOS, inulin)
- Not for individuals with galactosemia.
- Packaging: Carton - Tetra Brik
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Boost High Protein.
- HCPCS code: B4150.
- Additional Information