Fabric-Backed Self-Adhering Electrodes are available in three different shapes (round, square, and rectangle) so you can get the fit you need. The self-adhesive nature of these electrodes adds flexibility, so they can fit and stick better on non-flat surfaces. In addition, BodyMed Self Adhering Electrodes come with an adhesive gel for superior adhesion. The pads are made from carbon with a fabric back to create a latex-free electrode. These electrode pads are ideal as replacement pads for the TENS unit or muscle stimulator you already have such as Biomedical Life Systems' Impulse EMS D7.
Product Features and Benefits
- Available in Variety of Shapes for Perfect Fit
- Works with TENS and Muscle Stimulators
- Self-Adhesive for Better Flexibility
- Adhesive Gel Included
- Product Number: NPP605, NPP603, NPP40222B, NPP4003IRU10
- Shapes: Round, Square, Rectangle
- Circle Sizes: 1.25 or 3 Inch
- Rectangle Length: 3 Inch; Height: 1.5 Inch
- Square Size: 2 Inch
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!