Customers Also Bought
Blunt Cannula is constructed with stainless steel for the look and feel of Standard Hypodermic Needles. The blunt tip offers easy entry into pre-pierced reseal ports, reducing the possibility of a puncture. Blunt Tip Cannula is sterile and packaged in rigid polypropylene hard pack to protect against accidental contamination. Manufactured by Cardinal Health, formerly by Covidien/Kendall , the blunt tip is laser welded to the aluminum hub. Designed with a Luer lock connection, this Blunt Cannula is compatible with many Syringes. A two-piece polypropylene needle cap and sheath is provided for additional safety.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel construction.
- Laser welded.
- Individually rigid packaging.
- Provides the look and feel of standard hypodermic needles without the risks.
- Provides easy entry into pre-pierced reseal ports.
- Greater compatibility with chemotherapeutic drugs and other specialized drugs.
- Easy grip design.
- Easy opening package.
- Product Numbers: 8881202330, 881202348, 8881202355.
- Gauge Options: 17 Gauge, 18 Gauge or 19 Gauge.
- Length Options: 1 Inch or 1-1/2 Inch.
- Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Connection: Luer-lock.
- Packing: Rigid Packing.
- Hub Crimp Cannula Attachment.
- Two-piece Polypropylene Needle Cap and Sheath.
- Heat Stake.
- Cap-to-sheath Seal.
- Single Use.
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, formerly by Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- HCPCS Codes: A4219, A4649.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cardinal Health Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.