Wound Wash Saline was formulated by Blairex Labs and is now manufacturer by Church & Dwight. Church & Dwight Wound Wash Saline is a sterile saline solution (0.9%) for Wound Flushing and Cleansing. Wound Wash Saline is a convenient, effective and easy to use, just point and spray. The can has unique 360 dispensing allowing you to hold the can in any position. No syringes, needles, bottles of saline or transfer cups needed. Church & Dwight Wound Wash Saline is environmentally friendly and preservative-free. Wound Wash Saline requires no prescription.
Church & Dwight Wound Wash Saline Features & Benefits
- No burning or stinging.
- Contains no harmful propellants released in solution or atmosphere.
- Contents remain sterile throughout the life of the can.
- Clinically-proven pressure removes bacteria and debris.
- Works painlessly and promotes healing.
- It is gentle as your own tears.
- Used for flushing and cleansing superficial wounds.
- Adaptable for pets.
Church & Dwight Wound Wash Saline Specifications
- Church & Dwight Wound Wash Saline Product Numbers: B8552, B8553.
- Saline solution.
- Size Options: 7.1 ounce and 3 ounce.
- HCPCS code: A4216
- Product does not ship to Hawaii.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Church & Dwight Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
The container does not contain enough liquid.