Other Bivona product(s)
- Bivona Adult TTS Tracheostomy Tubes
- Bivona Uncuffed Adult Tracheostomy Tubes
- Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric FlexTend Plus Tracheostomy Tube with Flange
- Bivona Aire-Cuf Adjustable Neck Flange HyperFlex Tracheostomy Tubes
- Bivona Adult Fome-Cuf Tracheostomy Tube Kits
- Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes
Customers Also Bought
Bivona Uncuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy Tubes are made of soft, flexible, and inert silicone. Bivona designs their Trach Tubes and their Tracheostomy Supplies for sensitive stomas and sensitive airway tissues. Constructed with a wire reinforced silicone shaft to minimize the risk of kinking, the Uncuffed Neonatal Bivona Tracheostomy Tube provides a soft, flexible feel to the patient to maximize comfort. This Bivona Trach Tube is marketed and branded as a Portex Tracheostomy Tube. Bivona also manufactures the Bivona Adult TTS Tracheostomy Tubes and Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Trach Tubes.
Bivona Uncuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy Tube Features & Benefits
- Silicone remains soft and flexible in the trachea.
- Kink resistant to keep air passageway open.
- Can be reprocessed up to 5 times
- Atraumatic, contoured neck flange
Bivona Uncuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy Tube Specifications
- Trach Tube Size Options: 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, & 4mm.
- Inside Diameter Options: 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, & 4mm.
- Outside Diameter Options: 4mm, 4.7mm, 5.3mm, & 6mm.
- Trach Tube Length Options: 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, & 36mm.
- Additional Information