Other Portex product(s)
Bivona Uncuffed Fixed Neck Flange Hyperflex Trach Tubes feature the manufacturer's, Smiths Medical, patented HyperFlex design to keep the trach tube from kinking. The trach tubes are made of wire-enforced silicone to make them soft and comfortable for the patient while kink resistance with the wire support. This Bivona cuffless design comes with options for extra long tube lengths and larger widths to provide a better set up for patients who need a more permanent option. The tube itself utilizes the Bivona silicone construction that, unlike the typical PVC rigid plastic option, sits comfortably in the trachea as it is soft and flexible.
And as the name implies, the cuff is in a fixed flange position. Like the Bivona Uncuffed Adult trach tubes, this cuffless tube is recommended for patients who do not need ventilation. The Bivona Uncuffed Fixed Neck Flange Hyperflex design has a clip-in abturator with hollow tip for changing the tube over a guidewire.
Bivona Uncuffed Fixed Neck Flange Hyperflex Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- Trach tube and shaft are made of soft silicone for comfort.
- The shaft tip is soft and rounded to reduce the chance of tissue trauma.
- The tube is highly flexible for added comfort.
- The silicone tube is reinforced with wires to resist kinking.
- It can be reprocessed up to 10 times.
- Clip-in obturator with hollow tip allows for changing of tube over a guidewire
Bivona Uncuffed Fixed Neck Flange Hyperflex Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Trach Sizes
- Inner Diameter: 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm
- Outer Diameter: 9.2mm, 10.6mm, 11.7mm,12.9mm
- Length: 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 60AFHXL60, 60AFHXL70, 60AFHXL80, 60AFHXL90
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex Rx Type Trach Tube
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!