Other Portex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Bivona Aire-Cuf Neonatal Tracheostomy Tubes, by Smiths Medical, have specific features that make the devices both as comfortable as can be for the newborn patient while convenient for the caregiver. The Bivona line integrates silicone into the trach tubes, which is preferred for maximum comfort and flexibility. These cuffed tubes are smaller versions of the Bivona Aire-Cuf Pediatric Trach Tubes.The Aire-Cuf pediatric tracheostomy tubes provide a traditional cuff management option. Aire-Cuf tracheostomy tubes are ideal for short-term to medium-term ventilator support. These tubes are flexible and adjustable, with the silicone cuff that is wire reinforced. This type of tube not only delivers the most comfort for such small children, they also give a high level of kink and crush resistance to ensure ventilation safety.
The Bivona Aire-Cuf is packaged sterile and comes with obturator and twill trach tie.
Bivona Aire-Cuf Neonatal Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- The silicone remains soft and flexible in the trachea.
- The tubes are ideal for long-term ventilatory support for patients requiring PEEP.
- The reinforced tube resists kinking.
- The tubes are ideal for short-term to medium-term ventilator support.
Bivona Aire-Cuf Neonatal Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Included: Trach Tube, Obturator, and Twill Trach Tie
- Outer Diameter: 4.0mm, 4.7mm, 5.3mm, 6.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm
- Length: 30.0mm, 32.0mm, 34.0mm, 36.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 65SN025, 65SN030, 65SN035, 65SN040
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex Rx Type Trach Tube
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!