Other Portex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Bivona Aire-Cuf Neonatal Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes, by Smiths Medical, are the infant's variety of Bivona trachs and offer many of the same features as the Bivona Uncuffed Neonatal Straight Neck Flange Trach Tubes, which include the straight neck flange attachment -- for some newborns the typical contoured flange may otherwise rub and irritate the neck and jaw area.
The Bivona line integrates silicone into the trach tubes, which is preferred for maximum comfort and flexibility -- especially for children and infants. These tubes feature small sizes compared to the Bivona Aire-Cuf Pediatric Trach Tubes, where the trach tube lengths are more appropriate for larger children.
The Aire-Cuf technology that comes with the Bivona Aire-Cuf Neonatal Straight Neck Flange tracheostomy tubes provide a traditional cuff management option. Aire-Cuf tracheostomy tubes are ideal for short-term to medium-term ventilator support. These tubes are flexible and adjustable, with the silicone cuff that is wire reinforced. This type of tube not only delivers the most comfort for such small children, they also give a high level of kink and crush resistance to ensure ventilation safety.
The Bivona Aire-Cuf tubes are packaged sterile and come with obturator and twill trach tie.
Bivona Aire-Cuf Neonatal Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- The silicone remains soft and flexible in the trachea.
- The tubes are ideal for long-term ventilatory support for newborns requiring PEEP.
- The reinforced tube resists kinking.
- The tubes are ideal for short-term to medium-term ventilator support.
- The cuff is soft and secure with easy inflation/deflation control.
Bivona Aire-Cuf Neonatal Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Included: Trach Tube, Obturator, and Twill Trach Tie
- Neck Flange: Straight Sizes:
- Outer Diameter: 4.0mm, 4.7mm, 5.3mm, 6.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm
- Length: 30.0mm, 32.0mm, 34.0mm, 36.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 65SN025, 65SN030, 65SN035, 65SN040
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex Rx Type Trach Tube
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!