Customers Also Bought
Kendall Monitoring ECG Electrodes are for adult general patient monitoring. The Kendall 7300 Series offers foam electrode construction with its patented conductive adhesive hydrogel backing. The foam conform nicely to the contours of the body. The Kendall 7600 Cloth Series Electrodes are an option for adult patients with sensitive skin types. It's made with soft, non-woven cloth substrate with the patented conductive adhesive gel technology designed for maximum contact and adhesion. The hydrogel minimizes gel residue and is easy to clean off of skin. Both options are designed with a skin abrader conveniently located on the backside of the electrode to remove dead skins cells that can impede electrical impulses.
Cardinal Health also manufacturers Cloth Repositionable Electrodes with strong adhesion allowing electrodes to be applied and removed multiple times while maintaining its adhesion.
Features and Benefits
- Foam or Cloth Options
- Patented Conductive Hydrogel Adhesion
- Leaves Behind Minimal Residue
- Convenient Backside Skin Abrader
- Electrodes Provide Multi-Purpose Patient Monitoring
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, formerly Covidien
- Brand: BioTac
- Cloth Product Numbers: 31043055, 31043063
- Foam Product Number: 50007361
- Quantity: Pack, Case
- Application: ECG Monitoring Electrode
- Material Options: Foam, Cloth
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CardinalHealth Sub Brand Kendall
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history