BioStim Pigtail Electrodes are oval, square, and butterfly-shaped electrode pads that are designed to specifically comply with electrode devices. Because many medical electrodes can easily become worn or damaged over time, it's essential that your supplies be replaced at the first signs of wear and tear. Most professionals recommend replacing them about every two weeks or when the adhesive begins to wear out.
BioStim Pigtail Electrodes are medical electrodes that can optimally deliver the desired amount of electrical impulse to the designated body area to provide complete comfort for muscle aches, nerve damage and similar types of pain. To keep the warranty active on your BioMedical Life Systems supplies, make sure that you only exclusively use electrode pads that are compatible with BioMedical Life Systems supplies.
BioStim Pigtail Electrodes Features and Benefits
- Electrodes can become worn or damaged over time; therefore, to extend the life of your device, it is important that supplies be replaced at the first signs of wear.
- Most electrodes need to be replaced approximately every 2 weeks or when adhesive wears out.
- Also, to keep your device warranty in force, it is important that you use BioMedical Life Systems, Inc. specified supplies exclusively.
BioStim Pigtail Electrodes Specifications
- Product number: EERC200M, EERD200M, EERC400700, EEOV150250M, EBTF375600M, EEOV200400M
- Dimensions: 2 Inches, 4 Inches by 7 Inches, 2.5 Inches, 3.75 Inches by 6 Inches
- Shape: Square, Round, Pigtail, Oval, Butterfly
- Color: Mesh Blue
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!