Customers Also Bought
Sport Shoulder Fabric Electrodes is a shoulder brace from BioMedical Life Systems woven with conductive fabric that uses garments and pads instead of traditional electrodes to provide electrical stimulation to the entire covered shoulder area. Woven with silver thread to provide even stimulation to the back and shoulder, this BioMedical Life Systems shoulder brace is ideal for patients who suffer from arthritis, neuropathy, carpel tunnel, tennis elbow, ACL injuries, low back pain and other conditions.
Sport Shoulder Fabric Electrodes is designed with a conductive fabric that is a great alternative for patients with skin that is too sensitive for traditional electrodes. Reusable and hand-washable, this fabric shoulder brace is intended for single-patient use only.
Sport Shoulder Fabric Electrodes Features and Benefits
- Conductive garments and pads take the place of traditional adhesive electrodes.
- For use in conjunction with an electrical stimulation device such as TENS or HVPS.
- Garments are woven with silver thread to provide even stimulation to the entire covered area.
- Indicated for patients suffering from arthritis, neuropathy, carpel tunnel, tennis elbow, ACL injuries, low back pain and other conditions.
- Reusable and hand washable.
- Single patient use only.
Sport Shoulder Fabric Electrodes Specifications
- Product number: LB0971423
- Manufacturer: BioMedical Life Systems
- Fabric Electrodes Dimensions: 2 Inches by 3 Inches (Universal Size)
- Prescription Required: Yes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!