The Biohazard Symbol Specimen Transport Bag provided by McKesson is a Polyethylene-based specimen bag. Polyethylene is a type of material made from plastics that will not alter the compound of the continents it holds. This is crucial in keeping specimens as close to its natural base without chemically altering is structure. Contaminated specimens may result in the contents themselves no longer being valid or useful for testing if collecting for a test procedure. Keeping details in order is a provided feature. The specimen bags are made with an included document pouch.
The McKesson 79-LAB20609 has a Zip-to-Close opening, easy to open, easy to close. It includes a largely printed Biohazard legend. It also includes 3 different checkboxes, Frozen, Refrigerate, and Room Temp for storage instructions. The specimen transport bag is made with low-density polyethylene, is 2 mil thick and is provided non-sterile.
The McKesson 03-3997 functions with an adhesive closing - long lasting if you are needing to constantly repackage the contents. It includes a largely printed red and black Biohazard legend. At 1.6 mil thick, the transport bag is made of polyethylene and is provided non-sterile.
You may also enjoy the ADI Specimen Bag. Offered in color codded tops for identification.
Product Benefits and Features
- Polyethylene Material Does Not Alter Content
- Highly Visible Biohazard Indication
- Offered in Zip, or Adhesive Closure
- Measures 6 by 9 Inches
- Printed Storage Instructions
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Outside Pouch
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Product SKU: 79-LAB20609, 03-3997
- Application: Specimen Transport Bag
- Color: Transparent
- Dimensions: 6 by 9 Inch
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type: Specimen Transport Bag
- Closure Type: Reclosable Seal
- Legend: Biohazard Symbol
- Legend Color: Black / Red
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!