Other Biatin product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Biatain Soft-Hold Foam Dressings are gentle absorbent Foam Dressings Pads manufactured by Coloplast for wounds needing extra adhesion. These Wound Dressings use a film backing that is waterproof and provides a barrier to bacteria. The Biatain SOFT Hold Foam Dressing is a non Adherent Polyurethane Dressing use a skin-friendly hydrocolloid adhesive that is easy to apply and easy to remove. Biatain Soft-Hold Foam Dressings are sterile dressings that use highly absorbent foam to wick away exudate from the wound bed. Biatain Soft-Hold Foam Dressings provide a moist wound bed to promote faster healing while providing minimal risk of maceration.
Coloplast Biatain Soft-Hold Foam Dressing Features & Benefits
- Constructed with a soft, skin friendly layer for skin sensitive patients.
- Provides high absorbency.
- May be worn for up to seven days
- Provides optimal moist wound healing environment.
- Three-part opening allows for non-touch applications.
- Greatly minimizes risk of infection.
- Easy to remove or to reposition the dressing.
- Less pain to patient when removing or replacing dressings.
- Provides an optimal moist wound healing environment and effective exudate management.
Coloplast Biatain SOFT Hold Foam Dressing Specifications
- Size Options: 2 x 2-3/4 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch, 6 x 6 Inch.
- Dressing Shape: Square, Rectangle
- Dressing Options: SOFT Hold.
- Construction: Semi-permeable film backing with polyurethane foam.
- Bacteria barrier.
- Single use.
- Latex free
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- HCPCS code: A6209, 6210
- Biatain Soft Hold Dressing Product Numbers: 3470, 3473, 3475
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A