Customers Also Bought
Biatain Super Adhesvie, manufactured by Coloplast, can be used for the treatment of a wide range of exuding wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, second degree burns, surgical wounds and skin abrasions. This Coloplast dressing is suitable for use under compression therapy.
If you are needing an alternative option, Coloplast recommends the following dressing: Biatain Dressings. However, if you're looking for this exact dressing but without an adhesive, make sure to check out the Super Non-Adhesive Dressing.
Features & Benefits
- Appropriate for highly exuding wounds
- Excellent moist wound healing environment
- Simplistic to use
- Bacteria- and water-proof layer
- Product numbers: 46100, 46120, 46150, 46200
- Sizes: 4 x 4, 5 x 5, 6 x 6, 8 x 8 Inches
- HCPCS Code: 46100, 46120, 46150- A6203
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!