Customers Also Bought
Biatain® Silicone Ag Foam Dressing is gentle on wounds thanks to skin-friendly silicone adhesive border, yet provides maximum absorption for wounds at-risk of infection.
Manufactured by Coloplast the Biatain® Silicone Ag Foam Dressings utilize a special 3-D foam structure that molds to wound beds to draw-in and lock-away exudate, but keeps the wound moist to promote healing. To ward-off infection, these wound care items employ a patented silver ion complex with a broad antimicrobial profile to kill common bacteria that delays healing and triggers infection. These properties make the Biatain® Silicone Ag Foam Dressings ideal for treating wounds at risk of infection, including leg and pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. Because the dressing conforms to wound beds, it minimizes risk of bacteria growth in "dead space" to optimize healing; wound bed conformity also makes these dressings compatible with compression therapy.
Features and benefits:
- 3-D foam traps and locks exudate, keeping wound moist to optimize healing.
- Patented silver complex with broad antimicrobial profile kills Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and ß-haemolytic Streptococcus.
- Non-touch, 3-piece opening for safe and easy application.
- Silver is continuously released into the wound bed for up to 7 days.
- The dressing has a semi-permeable, water- and bacteria proof top film.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!