Customers Also Bought
Core Products Better Binder PostPartum Support was expressly designed by a physical therapist to support back muscles and stabilize the pelvis after pregnancy. The highly versatile and shape-adaptive Better Binder securely holds the belly in after delivery to retrain the abdominal muscles and stabilize joint motion in the pelvis, spine and ribs. This makes it highly versatile and can be used after abdominal surgery or when a patient needs to remodel lymphedemic bellies or get abdominal support as a bariatric patient.
Whatever your condition may be, stabilizing and supporting the lower torso is made easy with the Core Products BBH-6906 Series Postpartum Girdle. The one-piece support is easy to apply and customize the support with the hook and loop fasteners. The front splits into two straps to give upper and lower support. It can be worn over clothing or worn discreetly underneath clothing. It's made of a latex-free and elastic construction, this will deliver a soft, yet firm stretch across your body without cutting into the skin.
Better Binder Postpartum Abdominal Binder can be purchased in sizes small, medium, large and x-large using the waist size measurements below.
Features and Benefits
- Can Be Worn Over Clothing or Discreetly Underneath Clothing
- Doesn't Fold or Cut into Skin
- Gives Comfort and Control to Weakened Abdominals
- Highly Versatile and Shape-Adaptive
- Latex-Free, Elastic Construction
- Remodels Lymphedemic Bellies
- Holds Post-Operative Belly without Rolling
- Stabilizes Upper and Lower Torso
- Product Numbers: BBH-6906-SML, BBH-6906-MED, BBH-6906-LRG, and BBH-6906-1XL
- Color: Beige.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Waist Sizes
- Small: 20 - 29 Inches
- Medium: 30 - 39 Inches
- Large: 40 - 55 Inches
- X-Large: 56 - 75 Inches
- Application: Binder to Support and Stabilize Postpartum Abdominals
- Manufacturer: Core Products
- HCPCS Code: A4462
- Made in the USA
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Core Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!