Nestle Beneprotein Instant Protein Powder is a concentrated source of high-quality Protein Nutrition that mixes instantly and easily with most foods and beverages. Beneprotein powder is for use with patients and residents who require additional protein in their diet. Designed to be consumed orally as a Protein Nutrition Drink or flushed down a feeding tube, Beneprotein Instant Protein Powder helps to meet estimated protein requirements. Manufactured by Nestle and formerly named Resource Beneprotein, the new name Beneprotein is made with high-quality whey protein. Beneprotein Powder Packets are also available so you can take the protein packets with you on the go.
Product Features and Benefits
- 100% high-quality whey protein.
- Each serving provides 6 g protein to help maintain muscle.
- Mixes instantly into a wide variety of foods and beverages.
- Can be added to hot cocoa, tea, cottage cheese, applesauce, egg salad or yogurt.
- Can be administered through a feeding tube as a flush.
- Contains no fillers, sweeteners or artificial flavorings.
- Appropriate for lactose-free*, gluten-free, low-residue and kosher diets. (* Not for individuals with galactosemia)
- Beneprotein Instant Protein Powder Product Numbers: 28410000, 28430000.
- Size Options: 8 Ounce or 0.25 Ounce.
- Packaging: Canister or Packets.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 100%
- Carbohydrate: 0%
- Fat: 0%
- Protein Source: whey protein isolate (milk).
- User: Adults.
- Application: Oral Protein Nutrition Supplement.
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Beneprotein.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231803
- HCPCS code: B4155.
- Protein calorie malnutrition
- High-protein diets
- Elevated protein requirements for renal (dialysis) or wound management
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
NOTICE: Use this product as a food supplement only.
Do not use for weight reduction.
This product is not intended as a sole source of nutrition.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN INDIVIDUALS GREATER THAN 3 YEARS OLD.
Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Soy Lecithin.
Tube Feeding Administration: Add 1 scoop (7 g) or 1 packet to 2-4 fl oz (60-120 mL) water. Stir until dissolved. Administer by syringe through feeding tube. Flush afterwards with a minimum of 1-2 fl oz (30-60 mL) water.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- It helps for insulin to last longer & for injuries to heal up faster