Customers Also Bought
The Drive Medical Tool Free Adjustable Half Length Bed Rail is designed to meet the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment. The Drive 15208BV bed rail is easily adjustable in 2 inch increments from 36 to 42 inches. This bed rail is compatible with most beds that feature a steel frame.
The Drive Medical Half Length Bed Rail is designed to protect patients from potentially falling from bed. They are constructed of stylish, brown-vein 1 inch steel that has an attractive finish. This rail is easy to install and ideal for elevated bed use. This rail is not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces.
For homecare bed assistance, you may be interested in the Hart Vision SafetyGrip Bedrail Balance Assist Rail or the M-Rail Home Bed Assist.
Product Features and Benefits
- Stylish Brown-Vein Finish
- Constructed of 1 Inch Steel
- Fits Bed with Steel Frames
- Protects When Bed is Elevated
- Tool-Free Width Adjustment
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: 15208BV
- Color: Vein Brown
- Adjustable Lengths: 36, 38, 40, 42 Inch
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!