Becton Dickinson Urine Specimen Collection Kit 4mL Cup/Tube Sterile that provides all the tools needed to collect urine samples from patients. The manufacturer's Microbiology Collection products contain a lyophilized preservative that maintains samples for 48 hours at room temperature, allowing plenty of time for medical professionals to send in samples for testing. The preservative also helps prevent overgrowth, which could cause toxicity to the existing sample.
Each Collection Kit includes a preservative tube, urine collection cup and castile towelettes. Each sample cup has a minimum fill line (3mL) to reassure the test will remain a good sample with a proper urine-to-additive ratio. The test tube is available in 4mL and 8mL sizes, making it the perfect hospital supply for any medical facility.
Product Features and Benefits
- Provides all Tools Needed to Perform Testing
- Contains Preservative to Maintain Samples
- Prevents Overgrowth and Toxicity to Sample
- Minimum Fill Line has Clear Indicator
- Two Sizes Available if Necessary
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- Application: Urine Specimen Kit
- Container Type: Cup/Tube
- Dimensions: 13mm x 75mm
- Specimen Type: Urine Sample
- Sterile: Yes
- Type: Microbiology
- Volume: 4 mL, 8 mL
- Product Number: 364954, 364957
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!