Customers Also Bought
Blunt Fill Needles provide an economical substitute for conventional needles. Blunt Fill Needles also offer less safety risks over conventional needles. Manufactured by Becton Dickinson, the Blunt Fill Transfer Needle is useful for medication preparation and IV injections. The BD Blunt Fill Needle offer healthcare workers an alternative to conventional needles and the higher risks they present in bridging medication preparation and administration.
Blunt Filter Needle Features & Benefits
- Provides greater safety over conventional needles.
- Reduced risk of needle stick injuries.
- Provides less cost for medication preparation and administration.
BD Blunt Fill Needle Specifications
- Blunt Fill Needle Product Number: 305180, 305211.
- Needle Size: 18 Gauge.
- Length: 1-1/2 Inch.
- Style: Blunt Tip.
- Type: Blunt Fill Needle.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
- Additional Information