Customers Also Bought
50 mL Irrigation Syringes by Becton Dickinson are available in three tip options: Luer Lok Tip, Luer Slip Tip, and Catheter Tip. These BD 50 mL Syringes feature a clear barrel that allow better visualization of the dose contents. Bold graduation markings in 1 mL and in 1/4 ounces on the barrel of the 50 mL Syringes allow for more accurate measurements. BD Syringes feature a tapered plunger rod for ease of aspiration, a positive plunger rod stop, and an added BD Luer-Lok thread for increased secure connection (Luer Lok Tip). Becton Dickinson 50 mL Syringes are latex free. Packaging is clearly labeled latex free.
BD Becton Dickinson Irrigation 50 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Single-Use, Disposable
- Three tip options to meet individual needs.
- Clear, bold graduation markings for accurate readings.
- Clear barrel for easier inspection.
- Syringe Capacity: 50 mL, 50 cc, 2 oz.
- Tip Options: Luer Lok, Luer Slip Tip, Catheter Tip.
- Graduations: 1 mL and 1/4 oz.
- Construction: Polypropylene.
- Application: General purpose syringe.
- HCPCS code: A4213, A4322.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson.
- BD Becton Dickinson 50 mL Syringe for Irrigation Product Numbers: 309620, 309653, 309654.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A