Customers Also Bought
Silastic Latex Catheters, manufactured by Bard, are firm Latex Foley Catheters that are flexible enough to allow for easy insertion. The silicone coating acts as a barrier from calcium build-up. Foley Catheters have a smooth, non-stick surface that reduces irritation during insertion. These Latex Foley Catheters have an extra large lumen for drainage and feature the option between staggered eyes and opposing eyes. Silastic Catheters have a medium length, rounded tip with a n option of 30 or 5cc balloons.
Silastic Catheter Features and Benefits
- Large drainage luman.
- Prevents calcification build-up.
- Firm latex base is ideal for insertion.
- Non-stick exterior prevents irritation during insertion.
Silastic Catheter Specifications
- Silastic Latex Catheter product numbers: 33416, 33418, 33420, 33422, 33424, 33426, 33428, 33614, 33618, 33620, 33622, 33624.
- Material: Latex with a silicone encased exterior.
- HCPCS Code: A4338
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A