Bard Medical 35640 Pediatric Urine Specimen Kit is a sample collecting kit that uses a closed system to reduce the chance of contamination or infection. The reduction leads to better sample sizes and will severely reduce the chance of receiving false readings. The collection tube is centrifuge ready to streamline the process, allowing for faster results in a shorter time period.
The kit is specifically made to be used for infants and uses a 5 French soft catheter that is latex-free. Each kit includes a pair of vinyl gloves, towel, three Iodophor swab sticks, 3g lubricant packet and a label.
Product Features and Benefits
- Closed System to Reduce Chance of Contamination
- System Also Lessens Chance of Sample Infection
- Collection Tube is Centrifuge Ready for Testing
- Soft Catheter for Easier Usage on Children
- Latex Free to Avoid Allergic Reactions
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Application: Sample Collection
- Usage: Pediatric Urine Specimen
- HCPCS: A4335
- Product Number: 35640
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!