Button Gastrostomy Tube and accessories for enteral feeding offer physicians a wider range of choices to meet specific patient needs. These Bard Gastrostomy tubes are designed with soft, atraumatic silicone for increased patient comfort. The Bard Button Replacement Gastrostomy Device design provides patients with less traumatic insertions. The translucent feeding tube helps to identify clogs. The Bard Button Feeding Tube comes in a variety of configurations to meet physician placement techniques and to accommodate patient needs.
Product Features & Benefits
- Skin level device.
- Non-obtrusive for better patient comfort.
- Cosmetically appealing.
- Anti-reflux valve helps provide safer feeding.
- Low profile decreases the potential for accidental tube removal.
- Full range of sizes provides for accommodating pediatric and adult patients.
- Manufacturer: Bard
- Product numbers: 000256, 000257, 000258, 000259, 000263, 000282, 000284, 000287, 000350, 000351, 000352, 000353, 000355, 000361, 000722, 000362, 000356, 000354, 000296, 000292, 000286, 000285, 000283, 000269, 000268, 000262, 000358, 000359
- Size Options: 18 french to 28 French
- Shaft Length Options: 1.2cm to 4.3cm
- Adapter Options: 90° Elbow Adapter and Straight Adapter
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!