Customers Also Bought
BARD Intermittent Catheter Tray Overview
What is the BARD Urethral Tray with Optional 1000 mL Collection Bag? This catheter kit contains all the necessary accessories to use and install a catheter, which helps those with urinary incontinence to drain their bladder without leakage. These Catheterization Components Trays are also designed to help reduce the amount of discomfort one can feel when inserting a catheter.
Some of the trays come with a preattached 1000 mL Collection Bag, like the 14 Fr Plastic Catheter Tray (BARD 771114) and the 16 Fr Plastic Catheter Tray (772514). These bags make it easier to collect and dispose of urine while traveling. They can also be used to measure the amount of urine someone is producing. Other trays just come with a catheter size or type variation, like the 15 Fr Red Rubber Catheter Tray (772414) and the 16 Fr Plastic Catheter Tray (772416).
Features and Benefits
- All-in-One Kit
- Unobtrusive Design
What Comes in the Box?
While all the trays come with something different, like a 14 Fr Plastic Catheter (BARD 772417), a 15 Fr Red Rubber Catheter (BARD 772415), or no catheter at all (BARD 772100), each tray does share some common components. Below is the list of items that come in all the trays:
- Rayon Balls
- 5-Gram Lubricant Packet
- Specimen Container
- Povidone-iodine Solution
- Manufacturer: C. R. Bard
- Product Numbers: 771114, 772100, 772414, 772415, 772416, 772417, 772514
- Catheter Options: Plastic, Red Rubber, None
- Catheter Sizes: 14 Fr (.58-Inch Circumference), 15 Fr (.62-Inch Circumference), 16 Fr (.66-Inch Circumference)
- Catheter Tip Type: Straight
- Made With Natural Latex: 772415, 770715, 772414, 771215
- Case Sizes: 20 Kits per Case
- Comes With Balloon: No
Manuals and Documents
- Catheter Care Management contains use and care instructions, especially for nurses
- Additional Information