Customers Also Bought
Atrac-Tain Superior Moisturizing Cream Overview
Atrac-Tain Superior Moisturizing Cream provides a straight-forward method to moisturize dry and flaky feet. This skincare product is clinically proven to relieve dry and cracked skin. Apply immediately after a bath or shower to enjoy all the benefits. Coloplast Atrac-Tain Moisturizing Cream features Urea, a keratolytic used to treat dry or rough skin, and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), which is derived from plants and animals to maximize soft, moisturized skin. Coloplast 1802 (2 ounces), 1814 (5 ounces), 1843 (2 grams) come in three convenient sizes. It is easy to apply and doesn’t leave behind a greasy residue. It is intended for diabetic foot care, but it is also useful to anyone with dry and cracked feet.
Features and Benefits
- Clinically Approved for Extremely Cracked and Dry Skin
- Contains 10% Urea and 4% AHA
- Safe for Sensitive Skin
- No Greasy Remnants
- Prevents Callus Buildup
How to Use
- Inspect the foot, including between the toes.
- Search for flakes, cuts, skin discolorations, and blisters.
- Clean the foot with a mild cleanser.
- Dry the skin, including between the toes.
- Apply Atrac-Tain Cream immediately after cleaning.
Manuals and Documents
- Material Safety Data Sheet contains use instructions.
- Additional Information