Customers Also Bought
Atrac-Tain Cream is a moisturizing cream that contains urea and alpha hydroxy acid (AHA).
Atrac-Tain Superior Moisturizing Cream with 10% Urea and 4% AHA Features and Benefits
- 10% Urea and 4% AHA
- Exfoliates and softens severely dry, cracked, calloused skin
- Fragrance, dye and preservative-free
- Clinically proven to help prevent skin dryness which can lead to an increased risk of foot ulcers1
- CHG compatible
Atrac-Tain Superior Moisturizing Cream with 10% Urea and 4% AHA Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1802, 1814, 1843
- Size Options: 2 oz. Tube, 5 oz. Tube, 2 Gram Packet
- Application: Moisturizer
- Active Ingredients: Urea / Alphahydroxy Acid
- Scent: Unscented
- UNSPSC Code: 53131616
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhy is the price of Item 1843 $.25 per and when you buy a case the price is $ .286.Question by: khaled aleisa on Jan 7, 2017 4:02:00 AMSome prices are set by the manufacturer and cannot be changed. We will look into the pricing of this item; however, to see if it can be changed.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 21, 2017 9:29:00 AM
Based on your history
- easily absorbed, effective
I was given it by my husband who is diabetic when I complained about my elbows.
It cleared up the roughness and cracking in just a few days.
- It works
- Can be hard to find at times,