Customers Also Bought
When you need the best type of equipment possible for working on recovering patients, a treatment table is one of the first things to look at.
The Armedica AM-BA 300 Treatment Table is a three-section table that is perfect for chiropractors, masseuses and physical therapists.
This table has plenty of top space for the patient, is fully adjustable and is lengthy enough for even a tall person to lie down on comfortably. The Treatment Table has a heavy-duty steel constructed base capable of holding 400 pounds. Also, it is able to move anywhere, thanks to its 4-inch caster wheels. In addition to durability and maneuverability, the entire platform can be raised or lowered, adding convenience for the patient and the professional. For chiropractors, a spring-loaded lock in the center section helps adjust a patient to a proper position before making adjustments.
Since accessibility is a priority, the table's range of adjustability allows immediate access to the patient either standing still or when on the move, making the AM-BA 300 a great on-the-move option.
AM-BA 300 Treatment Table Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty Steel Tube Controls Allows for Easy Moving
- Center-Locking Mechanism for more adjustability
- Contoured Face/Nose Opening for Easy Breathing
- Three-Piece Design for More Flexibility
- Welded Steel and Support Frame
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Cover Offers Easy Transferring of Patients
AM-BA 300 Treatment Table Specifications
- Total Size
- Length: 76-Inches
- Section Measurements
- Head: 15-Inches (Length) x 27-Inches (Width)
- Center: 22-Inches (Length) x 27-Inches (Width)
- Foot: 39-Inches (Length) x 27-Inches (Width)
- Capacity: 400 Pounds
- Minimum Height: 18-Inches
- Maximum Height: 37-Inches
- 110 Volts, 60Hz Motor
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat colors do you offer?Question by: Dr. Bigliani on Sep 1, 2016 8:32:04 PMThis item only comes in a Cobalt/Navy color.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 17, 2016 12:22:00 PM