Customers Also Bought
The Cardinal Health Argyle PVC Feeding Tube is made with safe enteral ENFit connectors in purple color denoting enteral feeding to reduce tube misconnections. The purple ENFit Connection is compatible with ENFit Syringes and extenstion sets to effectively deliver liquid, medication or nutrition through the feeding tube.
The Argyle Feeding Tubes are made from PVC that's DEHP-free and latex-free for patient safety. As a Pediatric Argyle Feeding Tube - Radiopaque the Sentinel Line an Sentinel Eye feature radiopaque markings to aid in placement and depth. Choose from a variety of lengths and French sizes of feeding tubes designed for nasogastric tube feeding.
- Packaged Sterile
- Purple for Easy Enteral Identification
- ENFit Connector Reduces Risk of Tube Misconnnections
- Radiopaque Markings Help with Placement
- Variety of Length Options and French Sizes
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, formerly Covidien
- Brand: Argyle
- Product Number: 461206E, 460802E, 461008E, 460711E, 460604E, 460406E, 460208E
- French Size Options: 3.5, 5, 6.5, 8, 10
- Length Options: 12, 16, 36, 42 Inches
- Quantity: Each, Box of 50; Case of 10 (461206E)
- User: Neonatal/Pediatric
- Application: Nasogastric Feeding Tube
- DEHP-Free: Yes
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- Material: PVC
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!