Customers Also Bought
The Aquatec Bath Lift, by Clarke Health Care Products, are motorized chairs to conveniently lower and raise a bather into and out of a standard bathtub. These fine automatic chairs are especially convenient for people who physically cannot raise or lower themselves far enough to bathe comfortably. This chair makes bathing possible again and gives the user complete control with superb safety features.
The Aquatec Bathlift is a type of patient lift that raises up to the lip of the bath basin to allow one to ease in an out of the bath water safely. The chair is controlled with a wand remote that is wired to the unit. The reclining backrest will let the bather ease back in their seat as much as 40 degrees and relax as well as provide an angle to wash and rinse the hair. The Aquatec chair is affixed to the basin with built-in suction cups on the bottom.
Aquatec bathlifts are constructed from reinforced plastic and stainless steel components. The chair comes with a non-slip surface and comfort covers. The chair covers are removable and machine washable. The motor comes with a safety feature that will not allow the lift to lower if there is not enough battery power to as to ease any worry about getting stuck in the lowered position. If the battery runs low, a light on the remote will illuminate prompting the user to plug in and charge the battery.
Look to the Aquatec Wide Bathlift for wider bath basins such as jacuzzi baths; the wide version can extend 32 inches across.
Aquatec Bathlift Features and Benefits
- The bath lift will raise and lower bathers who could otherwise not enter a bath by themselves.
- The chair comes with a non-slip surface and washable covers.
- The seat is contoured to prevent slipping off.
- Suction cups on the bottom of the chair keep it from slipping.
- The chair has a stable and rust-free frame, reinforced lifting scissors and bottom plate.
- The backrest reclines up to 40 percent.
Aquatec Bathlift Specification
- Manufacturer: Clarke Home Health Care
- Lift Range: 2.5 Feet
- Reclining Range: 40 Degrees
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Weight: 27 lbs
- 24 Inches Long
- 15 Inches Wide
- 5 Inches Height
- Capacity: 300lbs
- Seat Widths: 14.75 Inches (Without Flaps); 27.88 Inch (With Flaps)
- Sitting Area Length: 19 Inch
- Maximum Seat Height: 2.5 Feet
- Backrest Width: 14 Inches
- Backrest Height: 26 Inches
- Total Length with Backrest Down: 33 Inches
- Total Height (With Backrest): 42 Inches
- Manufacturer Number: A1471197 (White), A1471565 (Blue)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aquatec Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWould a person be able to stop the aquatec at any position as it lowers. I have a patient with knee flexion contractures that is unable to sit on the bottom of the tub as legs do not go straight. If left a little above the bottom, this may work for her.Question by: Denise Netteberg on Jun 8, 2015 6:41:00 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. It's best to contact the manufacturer for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 6, 2016 2:43:00 PM