Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Customers Also Bought
AquaPak provides sterile water for inhalation. AquaPak provides a sterile system for either hot or cold nebulization, and can be conveniently used with a variety of different humidification and nebulization products.
AquaPak is designed specifically to be used with respiratory therapy. As an easy-to-use nebulizer, AquaPak can hold up to 760 mL of sterile water (.9 percent saline). Designated for use with the AquaPak Silent Humidifier Adapter, this pre-filled reservoir offers the highest quality of sterilized water for use with respiratory therapy.
AquaPak Features and Benefits
- Provides a sterile system for either hot or cold nebulization.
- Holds up to 760mL of sterile water (.9 percent saline).
- Can be conveniently used with a variety of humidification and nebulization products.
- For use with the Aquapak Silent Humidifier Adaptor.
- Product Numbers: 003-40, 005-40, 006-01, 006-40, 037-00
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Size: 340 mL (003-40), 500 mL (005-40), 650 mL (006-01, 006-40), 760 mL (037-00)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan you use the same AQUAPAK bottle for different patients?Question by: Elena Meinert on Jun 20, 2017 12:53:00 PMIt is currently only recommended for single patient use.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 2, 2018 8:57:00 AMHow long is this product good after being spiked and set up, if it hasn't been used on a patient yet? I work in a Post Anesthesia Care Unit. We have this product set up and ready to use in each bay. What is the expiration period once the product has been spiked/opened?Question by: April Kritzwiser on Aug 4, 2019 10:59:00 AMThe manufacturer does not specify an expiration, rather leaving it up to facility policy.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Aug 14, 2019 12:50:00 PMCan this product be used to deliver cold air(21%oxygen)or only concentrated oxygen or both?
Regards RoyaQuestion by: Roya on Feb 17, 2016 1:32:00 PMThe manufacturer states it can be used for hot or cold nebulization.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 13, 2017 9:14:00 AM
Based on your history