Customers Also Bought
aPallo Cane is a Walking Cane with an additional handle that is adjustable in height. The second handle can also rotate to any position that meets your individual needs. Equipped with this secondary handle, the user is able to grasp two handles, one hand on each handle, supporting themselves while getting up from a sitting position or returning to a sitting position. Providing this additional support relieves stress from the users back and lower extremities when transitioning from a sitting to a standing position.
aPallo Walking Canes are available in four versions--the Support Cane, the aPallo 2 Cane, the Standing Cane and the Sport Cane. Manufactured by Palo Medical, aPallo Canes come with a locking ring that can be loosened to adjust the height on the primary handle. These canes are made with non-skid, durable rubber tips that help prevent the cane from slipping on surfaces. The original Support Cane is comes with a silver finish and a standard cane tip. The aPallo 2 cane has a back finish. The Standing Cane is an aPallo 2 cane with a Quad Tip that allows the cane to stand on its own independently. The Sport Canes are also an aPallo 2 cane with a special omnidirectional trek ball tip that has a built in shock absoption device. Each aPallo Cane has a built-in light inside the handle that is useful for navigating in the dark. A small storage compartment is also located in the handle and is useful for carrying prescriptions, keys or other small items.
Palo Medical aPallo Features & Benefits
- Orthopedic walking cane.
- Lightweight aluminum cane.
- Primary and secondary handles.
- Rotating secondary handle.
- Adjustable height.
- Navigation light for dark rooms or night use.
- Small storage compartments.
- Special tip versions are available.
aPallo Support Cane Specifications
- Product Number: APALLO01, APALLO02, APALLO03, APALLO04.
- Height Range: 27-1/2 to 36-1/4 Inches.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- aPallo Cane Color: Silver.
- aPallo 2 Cane Color: Black.
- Tip Options: Standard, Quad or Trek Ball.
- Application: Mobility Support.
- Cane Leg Construction: Aluminum.
- Cane Grip Construction: Plastic and Rubber.
- Manufacturer: Palo Medical.
- Made in China.
- HCPCS Code: E0100.
- UPC Code: 851635003108.
- Palo Medical Warranty: 1 year.
Walking Cane Additional Information
aPallo CaneInstructions For Use covers the use of the cane and height adjustment.
aPallo Walking Cane Review (3:08 minutes)
Pallo Medical Canes - Safely Rising to the Occasion Video (0:54 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A