Other Coflex product(s)
COFLEX NL Latex-Free Cohesive Bandages by Andover Healthcare is a unique medical tape with patented technology that's forms together to be self-adhering. It comes in multi-color packs as well as boxes with tan or light blue colors. It's also offered in a variety of widths to use on adult and pediatric patients. It's most commonly used to hold bandages after blood draws and hold IVs in place and is helpful to provide compression after sprains and strains. COFLEX NL has high tensile strength to provide controlled compression without restricting movement. It has a 12 pound tensile strength with patented EasyTear technology helpful in completing the task without having to grab scissors. For a lighter pressure needs try COFLEX Tape which offers eight pounds of tensile strength.
Features and Benefits:
- Gentle to Skin
- High Tensile Strength
- Customizable Compression
- Easy Application and Tear
- Variety of Bright Colors
- Manufacturer: Andover Healthcare
- Item Numbers: 5100CP, 5100TN, 5200CP, 5200TN, 5300CP, 5300TN, 5400CP, 5400LB, 5400TN
- Quantity: Each, Box
- Application: Medical Tape
- Colors: Color Pack (Pink, Dark Blue, Purple, Light Blue Green, Red), Tan, Light Blue
- Widths: 1, 2, 3 Inches
- Yards: 5
- Latex-Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6453, A6454, A6455
Manuals and Documents
- Product Flyer contains features and benefits as well as product variations.
- Andover Catalog Page displays highlights for this cohesive tape.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Andover Sub Brand Coflex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs it waterproof?Question by: Kathy Urquhart on Jan 27, 2016 8:54:22 AMThe bandage wrap has a waterproof film layer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 16, 2016 4:30:00 PMIs COFLEX reusable?Question by: Demetri Pliakos on Jan 7, 2016 8:49:58 PMUnder the right conditions this item can be re-used; however, it is not recommended that they be used again once removed.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 16, 2016 4:27:00 PM