Customers Also Bought
An AmFab Automatic Long Term Care Overbed Table is an economical long-term-care option for care centers, hospitals, or in the home. Coming from a manufacturing legacy that boasts it as the standard for long term care overbed tables, this product features an automatic spring-assisted mechanism that allows for easy height adjustments between 28 to 45 inches. The automatic overbed table for long-term care does not need its handle engaged to raise the table preventing tipping.
This table comes with a Walnut melamine top and chrome base, ensuring this product's structural integrity. The tabletop of this product offers more than 3 square feet of space and the "H" style base provides maximum stability. This AmFab overbed table (AmFab 1010H1200) is resistant to damage from most common liquids like alcohol and boiling water. Even ink or acids derived from foods are nothing compared to the pressure laminate top, making it easily cleaned with products like Sklar isopropanol disinfectant wipes.
How to Assemble
- Stand Column on End. Be Sure Release Rod is Visible on Tube Shaft but Not Protruding from Top
- Insert Release Lever into Column Assembly Rounded Side Up. Lever Should Rest on Top of Rod Inside Column
- Place Top of Assembly on Flat Surface, Holding Release Lever in Place
- Align Holes in Column and Top Bracket and Install Included Bolts and Nuts Through Release Lever
- Place Base on Floor and Install Caster Wheels
- Place Bolts into Bolt Plate and Place Assembly into Base. Tighten Bolts by Hands
- Align Base and Top Assembly by Laying Table on Side, Resting on Edge of Top and Black Caster Socket, Tighten Bolts
- Stand Table on Caster Wheels
- Remove Black Screw inside column and Replace with Zinc Plated Screw
Product Features and Benefits
- Automatic Spring-Assisted Table Lift Mechanism
- Walnut Pressure Melamine Laminate Tabletop
- Over 3 Square Feet of Tabletop Space
- "H" Style Base For Maximum Stability
- Manufacturer: AmFab Company
- Item Number: 1010H1200
- Width Tabletop: 15-Inch
- Length Tabletop: 30-Inch
- Weight: 27 Pounds
Manuals and Documents
- Assembly Instructions contains assembly information.
- Product Sales Sheet contains product information.
- Additional Information