Other Ambitex product(s)
Ambitex Powder Free Latex Exam Gloves V200 Series are thick gloves that provide extra protection and a solid grip. These gloves are essential in a medical facility to reduce the risk of biological contamination. Manufactured by Tradex, the Ambitex Latex Exam Glove is a powder-free, cream-colored vinyl glove. The glove has shown resistance against acids, alkalids, and chemicals and meets FDA standards for hazardous material handling. The glove has a micro-textured finish for extra gripping power.
Ambitex Latex Exam Glove Features and Benefits
- Cream Color for Easy Viewing
- Protects Against Bio-Contaminants
- Thickness Resists Acids, other Chemicals
- Meets FDA Standard Testing
- Able to Handle Hazardous Waste
- Product Numbers: LLG200, LMD200, LSM200.
- Sizes: Large, Medium and Small
- Length: Nine Inches
- Thickness: 5mil
- Powder Free
- Color: Cream
- HCPCS Code: A4927
- Manufacturer: Tradex International
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tradex Sub Brand Ambitex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!