Customers Also Bought
DetailsAMSure Urinary Drainage Bags, by Amsino International, connect from a sheath or catheter to collect urine for individuals who are bedridden or non-ambulatory. The 2000 mL drainage bag is clear for the caregiver to monitor and is graduated in 20 cc increments. A universal hanger secures easily to bedrails, wheelchairs or walkers.
The AMSure brand of urinary drainage bags ensures leak-proof seams and is made of latex-free and BPA-free vinyl material. The drainage bag is designed with an anti-reflux device and chamber as a safety feature to prevent urine backflow with the addition of built-in air vents to maintain a consistent urine flow. When it's time to drain the bag, the T-Tap Drain Port creates easy one-handed drainage. There is even needleless urine sampling port access with luer lock connection.
Amsino International also has complete Foley Insertion Tray with prefilled syringe of sterile water, gloves, underpad, drape, lubricating jelly and Povidone iodine swabsticks.
Features and Benefits:
- Leak-Proof Seams
- Anti-Reflux Device Prevents Backflow
- Air Vents Maintains Urine Flow
- T-Tap Drain Ports Creates Easy One-Handed Drainage
- Needless Urine Sampling Port with Luer Lock Connection
- Universal Hanger
- Manufacturer: Amsino International
- Brand: AMSure
- Product Numbers: AS302, AS312, AS322, AS332, AS32600
- Quantity: Each, Case of 20
- Volume: 2000 mL (67 oz)
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Clear
- HCPCS: A4357
- Application: Urinary Drain Bag
- Drain Type: T-Tap
- Latex-Free: Yes
- BPA-Free: Yes
- Sample Port Type: Needle-Free
- Warning: Prop 65 Warning - Contains Chemicals Known to Cause Cancer or Reproductive Harm
Manuals and Documents
- Specifications - AMSure Urology
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amsino International
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!