Customers Also Bought
Foam Grip Round-handle Canes, by Drive Medical, are designed with a focus on supreme comfort, especially with the cane's hand grip. The rounded crook handle is layered with thick, soft foam that envelopes around the curved handhold area and goes slightly going down the shaft to give the user the best in shock and hand fatigue protection.
This aluminum walking cane also has an adjustable height. Compared to other similar canes, these Foam Grip Handle Canes have a broad range of height settings: from 28.75 inches on up to 37.75 inches. These canes feature a gender-neutral styling that makes them attractive for both man and women. The diverse design will compensate easily for differing heights with a one-button height adjustment. You can depend on that height adjustment mechanism because it is also secured with a locking ring. The ring also acts as a noise dampener, so the cane doesn't rattle during walking.
This Drive Medical Cane is made of sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. It will support weight up to 300 pounds and carries a limited lifetime warranty. These canes come in the following colors: black, bronze and silver.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made with a sturdy aluminum frame that can support 300 pounds.
- The grip is uniquely soft and cushiony to absorb shock.
- Broad range of height adjustments.
- Extra secure with a locking ring.
- The locking ring will also act as a noise dampener.
- Adjustable Length: 28.75-37.75 Inches
- Material: Aluminum
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Grip: Rubber Foam
- Weight Limit: 300lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- HCPCS: E0100
- Manufacturer Numbers: 1034C-6 (2 Silver, 2 Black, and 2 Bronze), RTL10342 (Silver Case of 6)
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
Up Your Game with a Drive Cane Video (2:25 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!