MedLine Aloetouch Ice Nitrile Gloves are designed to moisturize and protect your hands. They contain aloe, which keeps the hands feeling soft and supple. They are made from strong materials that protect the hands from cleansers, bleach, bacteria, serologics, and soaps. They are also tested and certified for use with chemotherapy drugs.
Aloetouch Ice Gloves are highly resistant to tears, holes, and abrasions. They feature a unique inner coating made from advanced polymer, which allows for easy on and off. They are developed with 3G vinyl that is highly flexible and comfortable to wear. They are specifically designed with hand hygiene compliance in mind. They prevent skin irritation and dryness by providing a moisturizing barrier.
For added hand protection, you may want to try the Aloetouch Protect Dimethicone Skin Protectant Wipes or the Nitrile Exam Gloves with an Extended Cuff.
Product Features and Benefits
- Highly Flexible and Soft
- Protects from Harsh Chemicals
- Resistant to Tears and Holes
- Certified for Use with Chemo Drugs
- Moisturizes the Hands During Use
- High-Tactile Design for Extra Fingertip Sensitivity
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Brand: Aloetouch
- Product Numbers: MDS195283, MDS195283H, MDS195284, MDS195284H, MDS1195285, MDS195285HM, MDS195286, MDS195286H, MDS195287, MDS195287H
- Sizes, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Color: Green
- Powder Free: Yes
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Color Green Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Textured Fingertips Thickness 3.6 mil
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!