Other Allevyn product(s)
Customers Also Bought
ALLEVYN Alginate Gentle Border Dressing is manufactured by Smith & Nephew for patients with fragile skin. This ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressing is contains silver and has a silicone gel adhesive that is gentle to the skin. Designed for rapid and sustained antibacterial management, the ALLEVYN Ag Gentle Border Dressing is used for exuding chronic wounds. The ALLEVYN Gentle Border Silver Dressing helps treat full and partial thickness wounds, decubitus ulcers and diabetic ulcers. The ALLEVYN Gentle Border Alginate Dressing is also useful for over debrided wounds, partial thickness wounds, first and second degree burns and donor sites.
ALLEVYN Gentle Border Foam Alginate Dressing Features & Benefits
- Minimizes pain to the patient and trauma to the wound at dressing change.
- Perforated silicone gel adhesive wound contact layer.
- Stays in place for up to 7 days.
- Sustained antibacterial action.
- Absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management.
- Gentle adhesive allows for less painful dressing changes.
- Longer wear time reduces dressing changes.
- Provides an optimal moist wound environment to promote faster healing.
ALLEVYN Gentle Border Foam Silver Dressing Specifications
- Construction: Alginate Foam Dressing.
- Adhesion: silicone gel adhesive.
- Two Size Options: 3 x 3 Inch, 5 x 5 Inch.
- HCPCS Code: A6212
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Allevyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!