AliGel Overlay Pads, by AliMed, are protective coverings designed to be used over the top of traditional OR pads to provide an extra 1/2" gel layer of protection. A worthy addition to any operating table, the AliGel Overlay Pads are vital for a wide range of procedures, especially those lasting more than a few hours or for patients with circulatory issues.
AliGel Overlay Pads can be used in lengthy supine lateral or prone positions as well as pediatric positions and are perfectly suited to increase patient comfort and reduce extraneous movement during partial anesthesia cases. Pads are available in both a standard three-piece set with perineal cutout that fits most standard pads, as well as separate individual pieces.
AliGel Overlay Pads Features and Benefits:
- Won't Absorb Body Fluids.
- Fire Rated - Self-Extinguishing.
- Easily Cleaned With Disinfectant.
- Can Not Leak.
AliGel Overlay Pads Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Available In a Standard Three Piece Set
- Each Piece Sold Separately
- Medium and Full-Length Pads Available to Best Match Your Needs
- Hourglass Shape Overlay is For Delicate Hand Surgery.
- Product Numbers: 95-930, 95-931, 95-939, 925790, 925792, 95-363, 95-364, 95-366, 95-365
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!